1906~ A Day in the Life of Velocity Circus

Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm whistfully gazing around the shimmering, mosaic encrusted walls and ceilings of the kitchen, the whirling painted cosmos above me, and dancers, artists, and deities of ancient cultures painted on the cupboards. I'm sipping my tea, listening to the music that never stops playing all over the house, remembering a happy moment in the "tent room", a room of silk pillows and drapery where food, drink, and laughter is shared along with a hookah full of flavored middle eastern tobacco. Just reminiscing over the joyful times, such as last friday when Gregangelo warned us all about the green chiles that Jeffrey had just roasted: "Watch out! Those things are hot! I ate one at lunch and burned [places I shouldn't have]!" Yes, all is well in the kingdom. Or should i say, queendom...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home