1906~ A Day in the Life of Velocity Circus

Friday, July 20, 2007

Hello Everyone
My first week of work is coming to a close. But i'm not to shaken up about it because my 2nd week will begin soon after that. Yesterday, the main project of the day, for us in our little nook of the house, was creating and building up a myspace page. (Speakig of which, myspace.com/velocitycircus). And suprisingly enough, that did take quite a while. At least for me anyway, considering i don't have a myspace page and i'm not well aquainted with it. anyway, if you're reading this and you do have a myspace account look us up and be our "friend"!
So, enough of myspace. I just got an assignment that i am very excited about. over the next 3 weeks, i am to make a short film (around 8 minutes) about my experience here at Velocity Circus, and also my time here in San Francisco. So i got a cammera (but no crew) and i'm to start filming right away. i'm actually a little nervous, i've never made a film before, even though i go on and on and on about movies and ideas, i haven't actually made a film yet. That in large part has to do with the fact that i don't own a cammera, but i am getting one this summer so, no more excuses. But i am going to have guidance for this, when i'm done filming, i'm going to be working with Velocity Circus's film and media person, and she'll be helping me put it all together.
I'm about to make a plan/outline for this little project of mine, so if you are interested i suggest you read my next blog which comes out the 23rd.

By Tara Bayat

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home